If you have any questions about this policy, the practices of this site, any AFMAA system, or phone app or your dealings with this Website, systems, or phone app please contact us.
“Member” includes you, any minor for whom you are signing and/or accepting products/services on behalf of, your invited guests, and any of your personal representatives, heirs, executors, spouse, administrators, agents, assigns, or other successors.
“Company” includes Attitude First, LLC, Attitude First Training Center, Attitude First Martial Arts Academy (AFMAA), Lawrence Robinson II, Joel Levinson, Daniel Lovejoy, any/all instructors (guest or permanent), staff, employees, any/all subsidiaries listed or omitted, and any joint ventures.
“Material” includes all classes, private lessons, products, sites, conversations, books, comments, website, phone apps, social media and material that The Company creates or provides.
2) Applicability. This privacy and use policy applies to your use of any website, system or phone app and attendance at any class, seminar, special event, camp, or activity (free or paid) that is arranged or provided by Attitude First, LLC, its associated partners or vendors.
3) Privacy. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us. So, we do not sell your information to anyone. It is true that we might send you information about another product, person, or thing. Though we are doing the sending. The only time we will share your information is if it is required to ensure the running of our business, this includes but limited to: Payments, Accounting, Email Services/Auto responders, hosting, webinars, and Legal. Please be assured that any information that we gather is for us to better serve you and to understand how people use our products and sites. This data that is collected could include personal information that you input and anonymous information (i.e. IP addresses, type of browsers, pages visited, time of use, etc.). This data could be collected through Cookies or other methods. The Company may collect personal information about users. Any personal information (e.g., name, e-mail address, telephone numbers or otherwise) provided by such users may be used by The Company or the Companies as they may determine, without any compensation or consideration to the user.
4) Advice. It is safe to say that since we don’t know you and your specific circumstances, the education within this site or our materials is general in nature and not specific to any one set of circumstances. The Company make no promises that what is represented in The Material will be the exact same thing will work for you or your issues – because we know the amount of work that goes into fixing a situation, problem, or concern.
5) PARENTS BEWARE: Some of The Material is not directed to children under the age of 13 and we will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 without the parent’s knowledge. We strongly recommend that parents participate in their children’s exploration of the internet and any online services and use their browser’s parental controls to limit the areas of the internet to which their children have access. It is very possible that our sites or material might have mature topics relating to personal issues, medical challenges, disease, and the human body. Users who are uncomfortable with such topics or language should not use our sites or The Material.
6) Ownership. All of the sites, material, books, and products that are presented by The Company (trademarks, service marks, copyrights, patents, directions) belong to The Company. All rights are reserved. There are no rights given to reproduce this site, in whole or part, to store it anywhere, in any other format (digital, analog, in any retrieval system), without the expressed written permission of The Company. It is very possible that there could be phrases or symbols that may or may not be trademark, service mark, copyright, or otherwise protected. These could be companies, product names, and/or brands. They could also be words, phrases, or depictions. No disrespect is meant from the use of them and it is not the intent to dilute the owner’s rights. Any use on this site or in any material is meant as a compliment, to honor the work, as a parody, and is used for educational purposes only. No illegal intent is made. The company makes no claim to material and the copyright or trademark belongs to the appropriate owner. The trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this website are the exclusive property of The Company and are protected under U.S. and international trademark law (unless they belong to someone else). Use of any of these marks without prior written permission of The Company is strictly prohibited. The design, images, text content and overall layout contained in this website are protected under U.S. and international law as copyrighted materials. Anyone who claims, displays, reproduces copies or creates derivative works for commercial or noncommercial purposes without the prior written permission from The Company is in violation of the copyright laws and is liable for copyright infringement to the greatest extent of the law.
7) Warrantees and Guarantees. There are no warrantees or guarantees given as to the use of the sites, products, material, conversations, or books. Period. The Company makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Prices and product offers are subject to change without notice. The Company will not be liable for any damages, consequential or otherwise, arising out of the access or use of this Site, any linked Sites, or any of the materials.
8) ID’s and Passwords. Your ID’s and Passwords are your responsibility and no one else’s, not even The Company. If you create or are assigned an ID and Password so you can access and use certain areas of the site. It is up to you (the user) to keep it safe and secure. The Company has no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any access or use. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR ID and PASSWORD IS USED – that includes any purchases made, failed login attempts, access from multiple site, communications, transmissions, posts, comments, and responses.
11) Prohibited Use. Here is what you can’t do with The Materials, on our site or on our social media pages – and if you do, at the company’s discretion, you can get you banned without refund from any and all programs, forums, social media outlets, and The Material: We will not tolerate any sharing of illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing on intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, anything that contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate anyone, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove or edit any such content, but we do not regularly review posted content. You represent, warrant and agree that: you own or otherwise control all of the rights to anything you share on anything that is associated with the company and that you have the right, if used on the site or other outlets connected to the Company, to used and post it. We have the right (but no obligation) to monitor, edit or remove any activity or content involving you. We have no responsibility, and assume no liability, for any content posted by you, sent by you or by anyone else.
12)Indemnification: Each user agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Company and the Companies, its affiliates, partners, experts, providers and others involved with the Site and business, and their respective officers, directors, officers, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of this website and its products and services by such user, or as otherwise set forth herein.
13) International Use: Recognizing the global nature of this website and Internet, each user agrees to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, each user agrees to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmittal of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which such user resides.
14) Arbitration. All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of Arizona. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
Call now: (623) 547-5337, 3530 W. Yorkshire Drive, Phx, Az 85308
Address: 3530 W. Yorkshire Drive, Phx, Az 85308 Call: (623) 547-5337 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org