BJJ Program Phoenix BJJ Classes Glendale BJJ Classes Karate Classes BJJ Classes
The BJJ Program at Attitude First is a submission grappling and traditional jiu jitsu taught by the Arizona State Champion and IBJJF No Gi Worlds Gold Medalist, Josh Stockman. Our small class sizes in a club setting puts the emphasis on training concepts and concentration on the details, so students can develop their own jiu jitsu.
The BJJ program is designed specifically around individuals that are 13 years and older that want to have a great ground game!
We also have other programs at Attitude First that work stand-up and other self-defense situations:
- Young Kids Martial Arts Program (Lil’ Attitudes – Ages 3 to 6)
- Youth Martial Arts Program (Ages 6 to 13)
- Teen Martial Arts Program (Ages 13 to 17)
- Adults Martial Arts Program (Ages 18 and up)
- Women Self Defense Seminar (Women only – Ages 13 and up)
- Yoga For The Soul (Ages 13 and up)
Attitude First curriculum to achieve the results of a strong, confident, and healthy student.